- Dry Cleaning Service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Online check-in/check-out
- Laptop Charging Available in Lobby
- Wake-up Calls
- On-site Parking
- 100% Smoke-free Property
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour Front Desk
For the enjoyment of all guests, Town & Country Resort observes the following guidelines.
View another section:
Proper pool attire is required
Outside food and beverage is prohibited at the resort pools
Guests will be accommodated upon arrival, reserving pool chairs is not permitted
Items left unattended at the resort pools are subject to removal
The resort pools are non-smoking areas
Music players and speakers are prohibited poolside
The resort pools are designated for registered guests
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at the resort pools
Click here for Main Pool hours
- Pet Fee is $75.00 per stay. A portion of this fee is donated to Helen Woodward Animal Center. You can find more information about this great organization at https://animalcenter.org
- Dog: Pet up to 30 lbs allowed, maximum one dog cannot exceed 30 pounds.
- Pets are to be non-aggressive and well socialized with other animals.
- Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel.
- Pet’s vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and he/she free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets should be with their owners and under their care at all times.
- Pet MUST be on a 6’ leash (maximum length).
- Pets are NOT allowed in the restaurants, bars, lounges, pools, or meeting space. They are, however, permitted to dine on the patios of those outlets.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Please dispose of any waste in marked trash receptacle.
- Guest agrees to have pet removed from the registered room during the time of any requested service from the Town and Country Hotel.
- Guest Agrees to keep the pet behind the door or restroom door in the registered room during the time of any delivery from any department of the Town and Country Hotel. This includes room service, bell service, or deliveries from the housekeeping department.
- Guest agrees to pay for any damages caused by their pet and damages will be billed to the guests’ credit card which is required upon check in. Guest agrees that the condition of the room is based on the sole judgment of the Town and Country Hotel upon departure.
- Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage caused by their pet during their stay; should a guest’s pet caused injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, the guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Town and Country Hotel, LLC., d/b/a Town and Country Resort Hotel and all partner, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by the guests’ pet.
- Should noise from your pet(s) become an issue, our management or security team will contact you to address the situation. If the issue is not addressed, our management or security department reserves the right to resolve the situation. This may include asking you to relocate your pet to a kennel at owner’s expense or eviction at the owner’s expense.
Download the Resort App
Our app makes it easy to check in digitally, book activity and dining reservations, access your reservation info and more!