Check into a nostalgic hideaway of mid-century modern design and spacious floor plans. At Town and Country Resort, you’ll wake up to a day brimming with possibilities and the sunlight dappling into your room. Ready to turn in at the end of the day? Simply fluff the pillows and lay back onto ultra-plush platform beds. Lounging in and living it up has never been this easy.
Furry Friends WELCOME
Your dog called, he said he wants to come along on your SoCal adventure. We couldn’t agree more. Not only are we dog-lovers, we’re also dog patrons. Ten percent of your pet deposit will be donated to the San Diego Humane Society.
Oh boy, is your pup in for an adventure! San Diego is a bone-a-fide dog town with endless fun for furry friends. From off-leash beaches to dog-friendly hikes, your dog can soak up their own fun in the sun.
Where pooches can do zoomies on the shores all day. Sandy hair, don’t care. Or head over to an off-leash park for a run in the sun.
Because sometimes a quick jaunt around the neighborhood just won’t cut it.
So your pet can chill and have some fun in the sun, we ask that all pet parents sign the resort’s pet policy upon check in.
Read the pet policy here:
- Dog: Pet up to 30 lbs allowed, maximum one dog cannot exceed 30 pounds.
- Pets are to be non-aggressive and well socialized with other animals.
- Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel.
- Pet’s vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and he/she free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets should be with their owners and under their care at all times.
- Pet MUST be on a 6’ leash (maximum length).
- Pets are NOT allowed in the restaurants, bars, lounges, pools, or meeting space. They are, however, permitted to dine on the patios of those outlets.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Please dispose of any waste in marked trash receptacle.
- Guest agrees to have pet removed from the registered room during the time of any requested service from the Town and Country Hotel.
- Guest Agrees to keep the pet behind the door or restroom door in the registered room during the time of any delivery from any department of the Town and Country Hotel. This includes room service, bell service, or deliveries from the housekeeping department.
- Guest agrees to pay for any damages caused by their pet and damages will be billed to the guests’ credit card which is required upon check in. Guest agrees that the condition of the room is based on the sole judgment of the Town and Country Hotel upon departure.
- Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage caused by their pet during their stay; should a guest’s pet caused injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, the guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Town and Country Hotel, LLC., d/b/a Town and Country Resort Hotel and all partner, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by the guests’ pet.
- Pet Fee is $75.00 per stay.
- Should noise from your pet(s) become an issue, our management or security team will contact you to address the situation. If the issue is not addressed, our management or security department reserves the right to resolve the situation. This may include asking you to relocate your pet to a kennel at owner’s expense or eviction at the owner’s expense.
- Usage of Pet Rooms is limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet’s arrival must be received at the time of booking.
- Breed restrictions will apply. Restricted breeds include but are not limited to: Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher, Chow, Akita and Pit Bull.