Our House. Your Home
FURRY FRIENDS WELCOME
Furry friends are welcome at Town and Country and our pet-friendly attitude and on-property 3-acre Riverfront Park and chic dog run will make the resort look like fur-topia to your paw printing partner. Beyond the resort, San Diego is also well prepared for your whole pack to have a great time.
Several nearby beaches are dog friendly including Mission Bay’s Fiesta Island. Less than four miles from Town and Country, dogs can romp and play off-leash in the sand and sea. For dogs that enjoy ocean waves, Dog Beach in Ocean Beach is just five miles from the resort and has a section of sand reserved 24 hours a day for off-leash dogs and their two-legged friends.
Just 2.5 blocks from Dog Beach in Ocean Beach is Dog Beach Dog Wash. They offer both DYI and grooming services including warm water rinse and nail trimming.
PARKS FOR POOCHES
With more than 20 dog parks throughout San Diego, wherever you roam, you’ll find a place for your dog to run. Within three miles of the resort, Balboa Park has two popular off-leash parks encouraging zoomies 24 hours a day. Nate’s Point is a fenced dog playground on the southwest end of the Cabrillo Bridge and on the northeast corner, you’ll find Morley Field offering plenty of fenceless space to run. Just 10 miles from the resort is Mission Trails Regional Park. Encompassing 8,000 acres with recreational areas, rugged hills, hiking trails and wide-open space, the park provides a natural escape from the city and a perfect place for pooches to play.
We look forward to welcoming you and your VIP (very important pet) to the resort!
So your pet can chill and have some fun in the sun, we ask that all pet parents sign the resort’s pet policy upon check in.
Read the pet policy here:
- Pet Fee is $75.00 per stay. A portion of this fee is donated to Helen Woodward Animal Center. You can find more information about this great organization at https://animalcenter.org
- Dog: Pet up to 30 lbs allowed, maximum one dog cannot exceed 30 pounds.
- Pets are to be non-aggressive and well socialized with other animals.
- Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel.
- Pet’s vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and he/she free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets should be with their owners and under their care at all times.
- Pet MUST be on a 6’ leash (maximum length).
- Pets are NOT allowed in the restaurants, bars, lounges, pools, or meeting space. They are, however, permitted to dine on the patios of those outlets.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Please dispose of any waste in marked trash receptacle.
- Guest agrees to have pet removed from the registered room during the time of any requested service from the Town and Country Hotel.
- Guest Agrees to keep the pet behind the door or restroom door in the registered room during the time of any delivery from any department of the Town and Country Hotel. This includes room service, bell service, or deliveries from the housekeeping department.
- Guest agrees to pay for any damages caused by their pet and damages will be billed to the guests’ credit card which is required upon check in. Guest agrees that the condition of the room is based on the sole judgment of the Town and Country Hotel upon departure.
- Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage caused by their pet during their stay; should a guest’s pet caused injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, the guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Town and Country Hotel, LLC., d/b/a Town and Country Resort Hotel and all partner, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by the guests’ pet.
- Should noise from your pet(s) become an issue, our management or security team will contact you to address the situation. If the issue is not addressed, our management or security department reserves the right to resolve the situation. This may include asking you to relocate your pet to a kennel at owner’s expense or eviction at the owner’s expense.
- Usage of Pet Rooms is limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet’s arrival must be received at the time of booking.
- Breed restrictions will apply. Restricted breeds include but are not limited to: Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher, Chow, Akita and Pit Bull.