Pools & Waterslide
Put on your swimsuit and sunblock and join us on the pool deck to relax, play and soak up some San Diego sunshine. Now open at the newly renovated Town and Country is three pools and "Twister" the 4-story waterslide, plus private cabanas, daybeds, fire pits, and plenty of comfortable lounge chairs and delicious poolside menu.
Main Pool Complex
The Main Pool is the perfect place to soak up the warm, Southern California sun or enjoy a relaxing swim. Located in the center of the resort and surrounded by palm trees, the zero entry main pool features comfortable lounge chairs, daybeds and private cabanas. To reserve a private poolside cabana or daybed, ask upon check in, see a pool attendant, or call our reservations department at 1-619-291-7131.
The Twister Waterslide
Twister is the new 4-story, 150 foot long looping waterslide. The longest hotel waterslide in San Diego, Twister will make your vacation a splash! Seasonal hours apply: closed Monday - Wednesday, Thursday - Saturday 10am - 5pm, and Sunday 10 am - 2 pm.
Adjacent to the main pool is the Kid’s Pool. With a gradual entrance, it’s the perfect spot for kids to wade, splash and have a blast.
Cabanas and Daybeds
Own the poolside experience. Our cabanas feature private living areas, reserved lounge chairs, and a server who will ensure your glass is always full and you always have what you need. To reserve a cabana ask upon check in, see a pool attendant, or call the reservations department at 1-619-291-7131.
Daybeds offer an upgrade from the typical poolside experience. With options for extra shade and comfort our daybeds have exactly what you need. To reserve a daybed ask upon check in, see a pool attendant, or call the reservations department at 1-619-291-7131.
Located outside the Regency Tower, this pool is a peaceful pool retreat and the ideal place to relax and unwind.
While enjoying any of the hotel pools, please follow these pool rules:
- Pool use is for hotel guests only.
- Outside food, drink and coolers are not permitted.
- Reserving of chairs is not permitted.
- Guests must check in at the towel station upon arrival.
- No dogs allowed in the pool area.
- Items left unattended are subject to removal and storage at the towel station.
- No smoking or glass in the pool area.
- Music players are prohibited unless headphones are used.
- Diaper age children must wear swim diapers.
- Children must be 48” tall to ride Twister.
- No floatation devices are allowed on Twister.
- Children under 12 must have adult supervision.
- Conservative swimwear is required for this family environment.
- NO DIVING, JUMPING OR RUNNING.
Launch your favorite pool floaties with the kids, zoom down the waterslide, or indulge in some quiet time at the adult pool sanctuary. Whether you’re here to play, lay or slay, Lapper and Lap it Up will be there to deliver a full menu of food and drinks. See you soon!