Pools & Waterslide
Put on your swimsuit and sunblock and join us on the pool deck to relax, play and soak up some San Diego sunshine. Now open at the newly renovated Town and Country is three pools and "Twister" the 4-story waterslide, plus private cabanas, daybeds, fire pits, and plenty of comfortable lounge chairs and delicious poolside menu. View the pool and slide hours here.
Main Pool Complex
The Main Pool is the perfect place to soak up the warm, Southern California sun or enjoy a relaxing swim. Located in the center of the resort and surrounded by palm trees, the zero entry main pool features comfortable lounge chairs, daybeds and private cabanas. To reserve a private poolside cabana or daybed, ask upon check in, see a pool attendant, or call our reservations department at 1-619-291-7131.
The Twister Waterslide
Twister is the new 4-story, 150 foot long looping waterslide. The longest hotel waterslide in San Diego, Twister will make your vacation a splash!
Adjacent to the main pool is the Kid’s Pool. With a gradual entrance, it’s the perfect spot for kids to wade, splash and have a blast.
Cabanas and Daybeds
Own the poolside experience. Our cabanas feature private living areas, reserved lounge chairs, and a server who will ensure your glass is always full and you always have what you need. To reserve a cabana ask upon check in, see a pool attendant, or call the reservations department at 1-619-291-7131.
Daybeds offer an upgrade from the typical poolside experience. With options for extra shade and comfort our daybeds have exactly what you need. To reserve a daybed ask upon check in, see a pool attendant, or call the reservations department at 1-619-291-7131.
Located outside the Regency Tower, this pool is a peaceful pool retreat and the ideal place to relax and unwind.
While enjoying any of the hotel pools, please follow these pool rules:
- Pool use is for hotel guests only.
- Guests must wear pool wristbands.
- Outside food, drink and coolers are not permitted.
- Reserving of chairs is not permitted.
- No dogs allowed in the pool area.
- Items left unattended are subject to removal and storage at the towel station.
- No smoking or glass in the pool area.
- Music players are prohibited unless headphones are used.
- Diaper age children must wear swim diapers.
- Children under 12 must have adult supervision.
- Conservative swimwear is required for this family environment.
- NO DIVING, JUMPING OR RUNNING.
- Children must be at least 48” tall to ride Twister.
- Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted.
- All riders must ride feet first while lying on their back with arms crossed across their chest. Do not sit up while riding the slide.
- Riders must enter the slide in a sitting position and wait for instructions from the lifeguard stationed at the slide starter spot.
- Do not propel yourself into the slide.
- No tubes, floatation devices, life jackets, mats, or floaties are allowed on Twister.
- Only single riders on Twister; Children may not sit in the lap of an adult. No trains or chains allowed.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling, or stopping in the slide. Arms and hands must remain inside the slide at all times. Riders should remain in the proper riding position until forward movement is terminated. At no time should the rider attempt to stand up while on the slide or prior to coming to a complete stop.
- No diving from the slide.
- Leave the plunge pool promptly after entering.
- No combs or foreign objects are allowed in the pockets and no jewelry can be worn while riding the slide. No cut off jeans or swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation; only approved swim suits allowed.
- The line should form on the deck with one rider on each landing and one rider in the started tube. Wait until landing area is clear before entering.
- Riders must be in good health. Elderly persons, those suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, or persons under prescription medication should consult their physician before using this slide. Individuals with medical conditions including but not limited to pregnancy, heart or back problems should not ride.
- Do not use the slide under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
*Warning: Water depth is 3 feet 6 inches.
Launch your favorite pool floaties with the kids, zoom down the waterslide, or indulge in some quiet time at the adult pool sanctuary. Whether you’re here to play, lay or slay, Lapper and Lap it Up will be there to deliver a full menu of food and drinks. See you soon!