We love well behaved dogs and encourage our guests to bring theirs along with them during their stay at Town and Country Resort. In order to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable stay while in residence, we ask Dog Parents to sign the following pet policy upon check-in.
Town and Country Resort Pet Policies:
- Dog or Cat: Pet up to 30 lbs allowed, maximum one dog cannot exceed 30 pounds.
- Pets are to be non-aggressive and well socialized with other animals.
- Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel.
- Pet’s vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and he/she free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets should be with their owners and under their care at all times.
- Pet MUST be on a 6’ leash (maximum length) or in a crate anytime they are outside.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the restaurants, bars, lounges pools, health club and spa or meeting space. They are, however, permitted to dine on the patios of those outlets.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. A dog relief area is located east of the 3300 building and bags are provided. Please dispose of any waste in marked trash receptacle.
- Guest agrees to have pet removed from the registered room during the time of any requested service from the Town and Country Hotel.
- Guest Agrees to keep the pet behind the door or restroom door in the registered room during the time of any delivery from any department of the Town and Country Hotel. This includes room service, bell service, or deliveries from the housekeeping department.
- Guest agrees to pay for any damages caused by their pet and damages will be billed to the guests’ credit card which is required upon check in. Guest agrees that the condition of the room is based on the sole judgment of the Town and Country Hotel upon departure.
- Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage caused by their pet during their stay; should a guest’s pet caused injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, the guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Town and Country Hotel, LLC., d/b/a Town and Country Resort Hotel and all partner, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by the guests’ pet.
Our Pet Fee is $50 non-refundable per stay to cover cleaning charges to the guest room upon departure. A plush dog bed is available upon request. If pet bed is left damaged and needs to be replaced, a $50 fee will be added to the bill.
- Should noise from your pet(s) become an issue, our management or security team will contact you to address the situation. If the issue is not addressed, our management or security department reserves the right to resolve the situation. This may include asking you to relocate your pet to a kennel at owner’s expense or eviction at the owner’s expense.
- Usage of Pet Rooms is limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet’s arrival must be received at the time of booking.
- Breed restrictions will apply. Restricted breeds include but are not limited to: Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher, Chow, Akita and Pit Bull.