TOWN AND COUNTRY SAN DIEGO RENOVATION
The Town and Country San Diego has begun a $90 million renovation, scheduled to be completed in mid 2020. The hotel in San Diego's Hotel Circle North will be operational throughout the renovation.
Cues from all eras of its 50 year history will be incorporated and celebrated to create a fresh new mid-century modern hotel. Rooted in a rich history, an oasis in Mission Valley, the re-imagined Town and Country San Diego will evoke a casual California aesthetic that draws tourists, conferences, and locals to seamless indoor/outdoor experiences. More connection with life, nature and the nostalgia of the past. You will find your fun here at our hotel in Mission Valley!
The transformation will include:
- 675 renovated guest rooms and suites
- 258,100 square feet of renovated meeting space including a 41,000-square-foot Exhibit Hall, 24,000-square-foot Atlas Ballroom and 17,000-square-foot Golden Pacific room with an abundance of breakout space
- Two new pools including a Signature Zero Entry Pool!
- Two Water Slides
- Three new restaurants and lounges featuring Baja Coastal Cuisine, Lapper Pool and Sports Bar
- New open-air lobby with stunning views overlooking the palm tree lined grounds
- Communal Firepits throughout the property, sand volleyball courts and locally curated artwork.
- New San Diego river park where guests can jog, relax and enjoy nature