Nuestra casa. Tu hogar
TOWN AND COUNTRY RESORT IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL ACCESS TO THE RESORT GOODS AND SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES.
Town and Country strives to provide accessibility services and accommodations to help all of our guests who may have additional needs or requirements. Our commitment to accessibility is a hallmark of our hospitality and ensures that all individuals can experience our extraordinary accommodations.
This website is designed to be accessible to users with disabilities, based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 AA through the AudioEye Web Accessibility Platform. If you have difficulties using this site or accessing the information, goods, and services provided on this website, please call customer service at +1 619 291 7131.
Accessibility features of the resort include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Select ADA compliant guest rooms, king or two queen, based on availability.
- Ramp access to handicapped designated parking, in a self-parking facility, close to main resort lobby. Accessible vehicles can be accommodated.
- Ramp access to lobby, registration desk, restaurants and all main recreation areas of the resort including zero entry pool access (excludes waterslide). Restaurant staff will read menus for individuals requiring assistance upon request. Accessible penthouse exercise facilities with elevator access.
- Ramp, elevator or lift access to guest rooms, ballroom and meeting facilities and business center.
- Staff will read printed and/or visual information to guests upon request.
Resort ramps and walkways are sufficiently wide and free of cracks, holes or other hazards, free of obstructions or unsecured carpeting.
Town and Country Resort ADA Rooms offered that include: accessible route to the guestroom, roll in showers, required 32” clear width for doors, electric assist door opening, lowered vanity, visual fire alarms, closed caption TV, outlet within four feet of phone, accessible desk. Thermostat, switches, controls, drapery rods, required clear width for pathways and to all parts of the room.
Town and Country offers a total of 19 mobility accessible ADA Rooms in the following categories:
- Marco Polo – 1 King (2)
- Marco Polo – 2 Queen (8)
- Snazzy – 1 King (4)
- Snazzy – 2 Queen (5)
Clearance measurements by room type include the following:
Marco Polo - 1 King: Entrance clearance 32"; Bedside clearance 42" from both walls; Desk knee clearance 35"w, 29"h, 22"d; Toilet height 17.5" + grab bar; Sink 59"w, 34"h, 21"d (plumbing wrapped); Mirror bottom clearance 41" h; Shower head 40" .
Marco Polo - 2 Queen: Entrance clearance 32"; Bedside clearance 41" between beds, 13.5", 10" entry wall, 28" bath wall; Desk knee clearance 35"w, 29"h, 22"d; Toilet height 17.5" + grab bar; Sink 60"w, 34"h, 21"d (plumbing wrapped); Mirror bottom clearance 41" h; Shower head 40" .
Snazzy - 1 King: Entrance clearance 32"; Bedside clearance 55" from both walls; Desk knee clearance 42"w, 29"h, 22"d; Toilet height 17.5" + grab bar; Sink 43"w, 34"h, 21"d (plumbing wrapped); Mirror bottom clearance 40" h; Shower head 42" .
Snazzy - 2 Queen: Entrance clearance 32"; Bedside clearance 60" entry wall, 32" between beds, 13.5" balcony wall; Desk knee clearance 42"w, 29"h, 22"d; Toilet height 18" + grab bar; Sink 43"w, 34"h, 21"d (plumbing wrapped); Mirror bottom clearance 40" h; Shower head 42".
- Booking information regarding Town and Country Resort ADA rooms can be found here: Book Now
- The hotel’s website allows individuals with disabilities to reserve accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as other Accessible guest rooms are held until all other guest rooms of the same type have been rented (this is programmed into the online reservation system and staff is trained to hold reservations made by phone in this manner). When the accessible guest room is reserved, it is blocked and removed from all reservation systems and held for the reserving guest and guaranteed to the best of our ability.
- The resort’s valet service, when offered, accepts vehicles specifically outfitted for wheelchair users.
- Town and Country Resort is pet friendly and service animals are welcome.
We also welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this website. Please email your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org