Nuestra casa. Tu hogar
HEALTH & WELLNESS COMMITMENT
The health and wellness of our guests and associates are paramount at Town and Country Resort. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have enhanced our efforts to ensure a safe and comfortable experience during your stay with us. Please find information below outlining some precautions you can anticipate during your stay. Thank you for choosing Town and Country.
GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION:
The Town and Country cleaning products and protocols meet or exceed the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines. Procedures include:
- The entire resort is deep cleaned and thoroughly sanitized regularly using Victory Innovations electrostatic disinfectant sprayers containing Bioesque hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Throughout the day, multiple sanitation cleanings occur in all public spaces and high-touch areas to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team.
- Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the property.
- Guests care items are available upon request including disposable masks and gloves.
- Town and Country has implemented the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay industrywide initiative, developed under the guidance of an Advisory Council, comprised of industry leaders representing all segments of the hotel industry, and in conjunction with public health experts to advance best practices for protecting against the coronavirus.
ASSOCIATE TRAINING AND MONITORING:
All associates have undergone health and safety training related to our enhanced wellness standards. Protocols include:
- While on the property, our associates wear personal protective equipment, based on their job function and vaccination status, which may include masks and gloves.
- The health of our associates is being carefully monitored. Any team member that has any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID -19 or other illnesses has been instructed to stay home and seek proper medical attention.
- Associates have their temperature taken at the start of each shift. Should they show indication of a fever, they will be immediately sent home and instructed to seek medical attention. Additionally, they will not be able to return to work without a negative COVID-19 test.
GUEST ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES:
Guest procedures include:
- Following CDC and the State of California guidelines, all non-vaccinated guests are required to wear a mask in all enclosed public spaces, with the exception of the dining facilities while seated.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the front desk to complete your check-out.
- Valet service is currently suspended. Self-parking is available for all guests.
- Bell service is available by request.
MEETINGS, TRADE SHOWS AND EVENTS:
The Town and Country Resort offers a host of outdoor meeting venues and plenty of indoor space for attendees to spread out and social distance. Some of our procedures for groups including:
- Meeting rooms and equipment are thoroughly clean and sanitized before your arrival, during your event, and at the end of each day.
- Meeting and banquet arrangements are set to allow for physical distancing between attendees including conference and table seating.
- Self-serve banquet-style food service has been suspended and replaced by alternative service styles including plated meals and pre-packaged grab and go dining options, with single-use condiments, as well as full-service coffee and refreshment.
GUEST ROOMS AND HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE:
Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between every guest departure and new guest arrival. Procedures include:
- Guest rooms and public spaces are clean using a Victory Innovations electrostatic disinfectant sprayer containing Bioesque hospital-grade disinfectant with particular attention paid to high-touch areas.
- Housekeeping service has been reduced to the third day for guests staying three or more nights, or by request. Guests may also request to suspend in-room cleaning during your stay and simply have linens picked-up and delivered outside of your guestroom.
- Upon arrival, you may also discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
- Housekeeping will deliver requested essential items in a bag placed outside of your guestroom.
In accordance with the current California State Mandate, Town and Country is offering indoor and outdoor dining at restaurants and lounges. Menus are disposable and intended for one-time use. In-room dining is also available. To view the operating hours of each establishment, please visit our what's open page.
Based on changing state and local guidelines, activities and facility use may change. Currently the following are available:
- The pools and hot tub are heated and open. Pool furniture is thoroughly cleaned between each use and the pool decks are regularly sanitized throughout the day.
- Firepits are open. No outside food or drink is permitted by the Monkey Bar firepits.
- 3-acre Riverfront Park is open.
- Kids Club has been temporarily suspended.
- The fitness center is open however we are not conducting any group activities.
In accordance with state and local government guidelines, unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask in all public areas of the hotel. Additionally:
- To safeguard the health of our guests and associates, we ask that guests postpone their visit if ill with flu-like symptoms, or if they have recently traveled to a region that is experiencing widespread transmission of COVID-19.
- Town and Country employees have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly to all presumed cases of COVID-19. Guests who are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms while at Town and Country are instructed to quarantine in their room and immediately notify hotel security at 619.778.3171 so that we may assist them in locating appropriate medical treatment nearby.
- In the event of a presumptive case of COVID-19 the guest’s room will be immediately removed from service. The room will only be returned to service after a minimum of 48 hours and after following protocol that meets or exceeds CDC guidelines and applicable state laws including undergoing extensive cleaning using an electrostatic sprayer and hospital-grade disinfectant.