At Town and Country Resort & Convention Center in San Diego, your comfort is our first priority. From the stylish comfort and amenities in your room to the tranquil views and on-site amenities, we strive to make your experience so delightful you’ll want to return again and again. Ideally located near most major San Diego attractions, Town and Country is undergoing a major refresh of all of our guestrooms.
Your accommodations will be located in one of our cottage rooms or high-rise towers, many of which feature balcony or patio views upon request.
Our legendary hospitality extends to your room amenities where you will find everything you need to make your stay enjoyable whether your stay is for vacation, wedding, meeting, event or business. Wake up to you the beauty of San Diego while preparing your morning coffee. Get a jumpstart on your day with a morning workout in our fitness center or a brisk walk around the resort.
Guestroom Amenities include:
- In-room coffee
- Work station desk
- Complimentary in-room WiFi
- In-room dining
- TV with cable and pay per view movies
- Iron and board
Resort Amenities include:
Exclusivity and value. Receive both with your Key to Town and Country to make the most of your stay. In addition to your room rate, you'll find a $14 charge (per room, exclusive of tax) that gives you exclusive access to the resort's amenities and facilities all for one low rate. Because we know you'd rather be playing, not paying!
Your Key gives you access to:
- Complimentary guest room WiFi
- Unlimited access to the Fitness Center, located in Bella Tosca Day Spa & Salon. Open daily 6am-8pm.
- 10% off spa services at Bella Tosca Day Spa. Please charge services to your room to receive your preferred pricing. Open daily 10am-6pm.
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service to RiverWalk Golf Club, Fashion Valley Mall, Old Town, Mission Valley Center, and Hazard Center. Daily 10am-7pm, based upon availability. Shuttle pick up and drop off is located at the Hotel Lobby.
- Complimentary guest room local calls (619 and 858 area codes) and 1-800 calls
- Complimentary bottled water in your guest room
- Complimentary coffee in your guest room and morning coffee service in the Hotel Lobby 5am-9am
- Complimentary USA Today in the Hotel Lobby and dining outlets
- Complimentary computer access in the Hotel Lobby for printing airline boarding passes
- Preferred guest pricing on Super Shuttle airport transportation
Traditional king bed or two double bed guestrooms are located in quaint two-story bungalows. Our standard rooms have two charming decor options: from regal blues to soothing florals or warm, inviting Spanish terracotta. These rooms offer respite from today's urban lifestyle. These rooms are approximately 250 square feet in size and are pet-friendly.
Accommodation offers deluxe lodging with a king bed or two double beds. Courtyard guestrooms are in our one and two-story bungalows located in the heart of the resort and feature tranquil garden areas with gazebos, white picket fences lined with roses and brick walkways. Many rooms offer adjacent patios in an outdoor garden setting. These rooms are approximately 275 square feet in size.
Accommodation offers hotel lodging with a king bed or two queen beds. Many rooms feature balconies overlooking the pool and gardens, while others boast views of beautiful Mission Valley. The Regency Tower is located on the east side of the property, close to restaurants and meeting and event facilities. These rooms are approximately 275 square feet in size.
Royal Palm Tower Accommodations
Located on the lower floors of the Royal Palm Tower, these hotel accommodations offer one king bed or two queen beds. The Royal Palm Tower is located in the center of the property, close to restaurants and meeting and event facilities. Each room in this category is approximately 365 square feet and boasts large private balconies and spacious dressing areas. Recently renovated, these hotel rooms boast the largest indoor space of all our accommodations.
Royal Palm Tower Premium guestrooms are also available. These rooms (one king bed or two queen beds) are located on higher floors and offer large private balconies with majestic views of Mission Valley and the sparkling Royal Palm pool.
Take a look of our Property Map pdf.