A History & Tradition of Hospitality and Service
When you stay at the Town and Country Resort Hotel, you are staying in a hotel that has been dedicated to the comfort and satisfaction of its guests for over 5 decades. We know how to answer your every request, and with so much beauty right outside your door and the lively California experience just minutes away, your stay with us is sure to be unforgettable. View our San Diego accommodations.
Family-owned and operated since 1953, the Town and Country Resort Hotel is the essence of a San Diego resort style experience.
We welcome visitors from every part of the world for business and for pleasure and we make it our mission to provide the finest hospitality experience in San Diego.
With its warm, inviting climate, San Diego is the perfect destination for exploring historic architecture, enjoying our many attractions and entertainment options or experiencing fine dining and shopping.
Our full-service resort offers:
- Four restaurants from casual to fine dining, 1 lounge
- Three sparkling swimming pools with sunning deck
- Over sized whirpool
- A 27-hole golf course adjacent
- Acres of gardens including award-winning roses
- Full Service Concierge Desk
- Business Center
- 2 Gift Shops
- Guest laundry
- Our Mediterranean inspired Bella Tosca Day Spa, Salon and Fitness Center dedicated to whole body well-being
- Trolley stop on property for easy travel to San Diego sites
- Adjacent to San Diego's best shopping experience
- Avis Rent A Car on Property
- ATM machine on property
Our San Diego resort hotel is an urban oasis in Mission Valley where you will experience relaxation and beauty wherever you look, in whatever you choose to do. You can be assured that your stay with us will be both pleasurable and memorable.
The Town and Country Resort Hotel values the environment. We have always identified our resort as environmentally friendly and we think this is the right thing to do for our global environment for future generations. That’s why we are continually looking at new ways to reduce, reuse and recycle in our supply chain and have incorporated a variety of green initiatives into our programs and operations.